Taking your firm to new heights: The resource library for your next step
If you are looking for help with strategies for growth and free advice to grow your firm – you will love this library. The library is like a kitbag, packed with over 40 downloadable reports, templates and guides to help you take the next step in growing your firm.
- Already got login details? Click here and go straight to the log in page for immediate access to the reports you want.
- Don’t have a user ID and password? Complete the form below to get your access details and we’ll get you sorted out right away. You’ll be able to access your ‘Next Step Kitbag’ within minutes
The library is full of articles, tips, videos and other material to help you improve your marketing, grow your client portfolio, develop your strategy, get more from your team, and help you still have a life.
We look forward to helping you grow your firm from 5-50 employees and breaking the £150k personal income barrier. The documents in this library detail some of the strategies we’ve used with clients to help them do just that.
Running a small professional practice can be hard; sustainable growth isn’t about some new trick, it’s about doing the right things, consistently. We work with professionals and have taken the most effective ideas from hundreds of client consultations into a series of reports. If you’ve ever asked yourself things like
- How can I get more from my staff
- How can I stop my firm from going through feast and famine cycles
- How can I create a business strategy to grow the practice, that I actually follow
Then this series of reports is ideal for you. Each gives great advice and practical ideas to tackle the issues you face in running your business. There are no costs and no obligation to buy anything, although we’d love to hear your feedback on the free reports you download. They cover issues like:
- Having difficult staff conversations more easily and achieving better results from them
- How to get your team to work with you and have meetings that don’t make you pull you hair out
- How to really get good quality referrals from your network
- How to develop client relationships using social media, as part of a coherent strategy
- Developing your firm
- How to build a sales process for your firm
- What the buying process is and why you need to understand where your client are on it
- .. and many more
There are no costs and no obligation to buy anything; click here to log in (if you already have login details) or click below get access.
Written by Jon Baker The 5-50 Coach. I help professionals grow their firms from 5 to 50 employees, sustainably, profitably and still have fun. Have you got your “next step kitbag yet“? It’s stuffed with guides, reports and templates that will help you on your journey from 5 to 50 employees. Click here for your copy.